How to create A snapchat Geofilter ONLINE
- Go to canva.com and create an account (IT'S FREE!)
- Once logged in, click "Use Custom Dimensions" in the upper right-hand corner
- Input values 1080 by 1920 px
- Click the green "Design!" button to continue
- Drag and drop Elements, Text, and Background to the screen to design.
- Once you are done designing, click "Share" and send to email@example.com to finalize design elements and post.
Before designing and submitting, please review Snapchat Restrictions and Guidelines to ensure we can use your design.
WHAT SHOULD YOU INCLUDE IN YOUR DESIGN?
- Include the text "One More Youth" or "OMY"
- Optional: Include the text "Student Night"
What ways can you help with snapchat geofilters?
- Draw, Paint, Doodle a design.
- Create a design on Canva.com (tutorial above) or Photoshop.
- Not the "creative type," but have an idea? Let us know, we'll make it happen!
HOW DO YOU SUBMIT YOUR DESIGN OR IDEAS?
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit to any Youth Leader on Wednesday night
HOW DO I KNOW MY DESIGN HAS BEEN ACCEPTED?
- You will see a post on our Social Media featuring your design (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Ask any leader on Wednesday night and they will find out for you.
- E-mail email@example.com and she can confirm for you.